Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Terrorization Continues

The Terrorization Of Melissa Fields Continues
by Melissa Fields on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 7:26pm
Everyone, tonight i was just out in my front yard, finishing up talking to my neighbor as he was leaving to go back to work from his dinner break....as i began to descend my steps to come back inside of my little tiny cottage, a white passenger car came speeding by, and began laying on his car horn all the way from in front of my house to the nearest cross street to the West........today, all day, the mean bully monsters have been hot rodding relentlessly back and forth past my house...i have had to sit in here with my music up loud and my TV also up loud...holed up, afraid to go outside..i am always afraid to go outside....friends, it is this way everyday, and this is getting so much worse....i need help so badly, so that i can get my debts all paid off so that i can afford to rent another place......i HAVE to move, because of how bad this is getting..........

I am an autistic 50-year-old adult who has always fallen through the cracks and have always never been able to get the help i have needed...and so am trapped having to live in a house where i am prey to these mean men who work in three nearby auto businesses everyday, tormenting me to where i am losing what little physical health and well-being i have left..i can no longer function normally like i used to be able to...and am reduced to horrible screaming meltdowns all the time, due to these mean beasts........i have very little support from the police, or my community, or most of my family........

There has got to be a solution, PLEASE........i am really going downhill because of this.......

1 comment:

Tara.Groenig said...

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I wish that there was some adivce I could offer you.. I am a mother of a 6 year old girl. Her name is Emily and she is autistic. Emily has alot of outbursts and screams alot. Most of the time its due to change in routine.. Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I feel for you, even though I'm not going through your particular situation. I see the fear and pantic through a six years olds eyes. Please keep your head up. :)