Sunday, November 15, 2015

My November Appeal

I didn't get up until after 5 PM this late afternoon. I managed to sleep ALL day long today. I got to see the rain start, but i slept through all of this morning's rainstorm. And then through all of this afternoon's clearing. Because.....i have no one to visit me on Sundays, and no one to come and take me places so i can get out of this house. Connie wants very much to be able to take me places, and she would, but her car needs some repairs, and she is unable to get those repairs done now. In the meantime, i do have a few local people on my friends list who i know read these posts who could find at least a couple of hours a month to come visit me, and maybe take me to the movies at the mall. Or once in awhile take me to see the nearby ocean. I am getting lonelier and lonelier, and cut off from the outside world, and yes, being lonely and cut off from the outside world does affect a person's physical health. It shortens our lives. If only i could even make some friends from the LA area, friends who are Autistic friendly, who would be willing to come once in awhile, like Penny used to do from Bakersfield, until my ex-high school friend/ex-caregiver, S., caused HER to turn against me. When i had Penny, i did get to go up to San Simeon, Cambria, and Morro Bay. Then Pismo, Avila, and the Avila Pier just before the Pierside Cafe closed. I don't know how much longer i can go on like this. My own brother who still lives here won't have anything to do with me either.
The good news though? Is that this year, Connie is bringing me a full Thanksgiving dinner of dark meat turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, string bean casserole, and dessert.....which includes pumpkin pie. :) I am looking forward to that with all of my being!! :) I just wish i had a group of local friends who would come by, bring me a chocolate mocha from Starbucks, and visit, or take me up to the coast for a day out. I don't understand why this town is so against me. I am not a monster. I am not a bad person. I am Autistic, and i am hurting from deep down inside because most people blatantly ignore me.

No comments: