Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Plans

This blog will be short and sweet. I was forced to take my other blogs down and i cannot say why........

I will not be moving to Michigan now. I have a wonderful new caregiver now, who actually cares about me, and a realtor friend who are actively looking for a suitable place for me to live that will be closer to the coast. But still in this area, where i grew up. I still pan to take some trips once i am settled in my new place.

Please know, there is nothing "wrong" with me mentally, other than PTSD due to things that have happened in my life and that keep on happening. 

I am Autistic, and and just out to try to tell my story so i can get the right help, and so i can educate others. 

I will also be seeking legal counsel, as i will not be bullied into silence about the things that impact my life and my story. Nor will i tolerate the cops being sent to my house at 2 AM in the morning on false reports of self harm. I do not intend to hurt myself, and am not going to either now or in the future.

I am not going to go away. I have done nothing wrong. But i know the law, and i will tell my story.

No comments: