Thursday, October 13, 2022

I Need Help So I Can Have A Secure Future When My Mother Passes Away

 I made this Go Fund Me page specifically because lifelong disabled me has literally zero family support when my mother passes away….

When my mother passes away, I will definitely face losing my home, and my internet, TV service, and phones….my entire connection to the outside world….and my way to make my monthly bill payments.

As in I will for the first time in my entire life be homeless and destitute.

Three of my siblings are thirsting to have me locked up forever to rot the rest of my days away in a nursing home or rest home where I will have no more independence and risk being abused even more than I have been by past caregivers.

Can someone please help me??????

Having legit panic attacks right now because I cannot get my mom on the phone at all.

And my mean sister still refuses to take ANY of my calls…I have done nothing to make my family hate me…..except just to hate me for being my fully autistic and outspoken self.

Update: My mom just called me and she is fine. But she is 93 years old, and although she is still in good health, I still worry myself sick because of her age and my circumstances.

I hope someone can help me.

https://www.gofundme.com/…/im-disabled-alone-need-real…


No comments: